Benefits of Membership
- contribute to the interdisciplinary mission of SE17 to promote the study and teaching of early modern France
- become part of a vibrant, international, bi-lingual, and personable community of scholars from a wide range of disciplines at work on many diverse aspects of the long French seventeenth century
- participate in the annual SE17 conference by presenting a paper, chairing a session, or simply attending
- enjoy easy access to the Cahiers du dix-septième: An Interdisciplinary Journal and its full archives
- exchange ideas and questions regarding research and teaching with colleagues from across the disciplines through the on-line discussion forum
- share resources for research and teaching with other scholars of early modern France
- be a part of a reputable list of scholars in the membership database, which includes updatable fields on past and current research and teaching activities, and links to personal websites and CVs; access full contact and professional activities information for other members
- obtain up-to-date information on upcoming conferences, calls for papers, recent publications, and other announcements of interest and post announcements of interest to the membership (coming soon)
- enjoy the convenience of consulting a constantly updated bank of links to other sites and resources related to early modern France and contribute entries to the collection (coming soon)
- publicize scholarly and teaching accomplishments on the website to a large group of interested scholars through the assistance of the SE17 Bibliographer (coming soon)
If you are a new member, please register here to create an account and pay your annual membership dues through our online seure payment processing system. When your account is activated, you will wish to complete the membership profile. Please note that only name, institutional affiliation, and research and teaching interests will be publicly accessible. All other information you provide, including address, phone and e-mail, will be accessible only to SE17 and NASSCFL members.
Renew Your Membership
You may also renew your membership here. Please also take a moment to update your personal and professional information in the Membership Database. Please contact the appropriate website editor for assistance publicizing your accomplishments.
Membership runs the course of the calendar year and is required for participation in the annual SE17 conference. Membership dues are $25 annually for a full-time teacher-scholar and $15 annually for a part-time teacher-scholar, independent scholar, graduate student, or retired member.Should you have any questions, please contact the SE17 Executive Director, Katherine Dauge-Roth.
Please join Now